On Saturday, July 14th, the UMW will hold a STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL featuring turkey club, chips, pickles, plus home-made strawberry shortcake and REAL whipped cream. Cost is $12.00 for adults, $6.00 for children 12 and under, and free for children under age 3. Shortcake only is $5.00. Serving from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Trinity United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
A member of United Methodist Women is any woman who commits herself to the PURPOSE and chooses to participate in prayer, giving, study, action and/or service. The organization celebrates a diverse and inclusive membership and welcomes all women who want to be members. We are a community of women who nurture and encourage one another in our spiritual growth and personal development
We proclaim our FAITH in the actions taken during our monthly meetings that cover a variety of topics, activities, and events.
- Opening prayers
- Meeting minutes reviewed
- Budget review
- Event planning
- Collecting nominal dues
- Fellowship with friends
- Usually the 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm
- Covered dish dinners
- Pound auctions
- Pizza nights
- Guest Speakers and presenters
- Summer Picnics
- Movie nights
- Ladies Christmas Party
- Host UMW District Meeting
- Afternoon Tea
- Secret Sister year long gift exchange
We show our LOVE IN ACTION by working on the various service projects that aid our neighbors both near and far.
- Care packages for the shut-ins from the church and local community for Easter and Christmas,
- Annual donations made to
- Red Bird Mission
- Wyoming Children’s Center
- Edith Casey Stocking Fund
- TUMC Youth Group
- Cards & flowers sent to church members for illness, long absences or birthdays
- Purchases made to assist the extraordinary needs of the church
- New back doors & TV
- New dishwasher & office computers
- Large snowplowing bills
- Donating new stuffed animals to local rescue squad and police to provide to children in crisis
- Providing coffee and cookies after church services
- Funding pastor’s discretionary fund
- Family bereavement support
We profess our HOPE in the kindness and generosity of others by planning fundraisers to offset the cost of the events, service projects and purchases we sponsor.
- Strawberry Festival in July serving strawberry shortcake with local berrie turkey club sandwiches and delicious
- Cookie Walk and Vendor Sale holiday in December, featuring homemade holiday cookies and local vendors selling handmade goods, crafts, candles, foods and candy
- Wreath Sale beginning of December, offering custom decorated wreaths.
- Hanging Plant Sale for Mother’s Day